The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

5.1 crash

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

5.1 crash

Postby de073823 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 am

I am running XP , Office 2010 & CC 5.1
After I install 5.1 everything appears fine on 1st run but after an outlook restart then outlook throws up a need to restart error, blames CC5.1 & offers to disable CC. Without disabling CC I can no longer run outlook.
I have deinstalled CC through control panel & via your utility, reinstalled, but end up going through the same loop.

Ideas?
de073823

Re: 5.1 crash

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:13 am

After startup, re-enable ClearContext in Outlook. Assuming that you are able to start it up, go to ClearContext > About > Email Support and send us the data in that email so that we can take a closer look. Attach your clearcontext.log file to the reply; located here:

•Window XP - C:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME\Local Settings\Application Data\ClearContext\ClearContext Information Management System\Logs
•Windows Vista\7 - C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\ClearContext\ClearContext Information Management System\Logs

Thanks for your patience as we troubleshoot.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support