The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

7.0 Messages aren't filed correctly for replies?

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

7.0 Messages aren't filed correctly for replies?

Postby mardidi » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:16 pm

just upgraded to 7.0 but I realized that when I reply to messages - and I see the original Project in the message - it is just being put in my sent folder - Not in the correct project folder - do I really have to REselect the project for the reply?
mardidi

Re: 7.0 Messages aren't filed correctly for replies?

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:50 pm

The File sent function works the same as the previous versions. Please make sure that the "File this message" button is pressed down in the toolbar while you are composing your reply messages.
ClearContext Support

Postby mardidi » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:27 pm

thanks - Can I set that to be the default? Also...I used to be able to have a setting that prompted me for a category if left blank...can't find - is that still an option?
mardidi

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 pm

That setting should be remembered for future messages. If it doesn't seem to stick, try setting it in the ClearContext Options. There are also settings for prompting for a project when sending messages to none, always and as needed in the Options as well.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support