The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

A feature request I haven't seen yet

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

A feature request I haven't seen yet

Postby StevenHodson » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:08 pm

One of the big failings of Outlook (and OE) as well is that there is now effective way to backup and restore all your settings and data (i.e.: accounts .. rules .. signatures etc). As part of information management would the security and safety of all the program data be a nice ability for CC to provide its users.

Ther is nothing more frustrating than having to take the time to A) find a program that can do this B) pay for the damn thing C) maintain effective backup packages that can be restore at those times when Outlook either totally craps out or you do a complete system re-install and then have to go through the agony of restoring all of your Outlook data.

It would strike me that this would be a natural extension of CC and also a good selling point for the software.
Steven Hodson
WinExtra
Blog: Http://www.winextra.com
Forums: http:www.winextra.com/forums/
StevenHodson

Postby brad » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:45 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Steven.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support