The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Archiving Topics and Uncluttering Topic List

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Archiving Topics and Uncluttering Topic List

Postby JanP » Tue May 13, 2008 7:04 am

I know that I can archive Topic folders by moving them out of the ClearContext Inbox folder. I'll do this when a particular Project/Topic is completed.

But how do I eliminate the Topic/Subtopic from the Topic drop down list in ActionView? It appears that it is still on the Topic list because there are completed tasks (not necessarily e-mails) with that particular topic.

To unclutter my Topic drop down list, must I open each completed task and delete the Topic?
JanP

Postby brad » Tue May 13, 2008 9:07 am

Jan:

The ActionView reads the Topic list from active tasks. To remove a Topic from there, filter by the Topic name, open each task and reassign a Topic. We plan to address better Topic archiving/renaming in a future release.

Regards.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support