The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Attach emails to existing appointment

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Attach emails to existing appointment

Postby ronschae4 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:11 am

Hi everyone. I'm about 5 weeks into using ClearContext and feel that I have more control over Outlook than I have for the past 10 years! Thank you, developers...

After looking for posts related to this subject, and finding none, I want to suggest a feature that would be helpful:

I would like to attach email messages (single or multiple) to an existing appointment. I love the ability to create a new appointment out of a single email message. However, I often get various email messages from different people leading up to meetings. I would like to be able to drop those messages into the appointment body with the result being similar to what happens when I use the "Schedule" feature now.

I see a similar post for attaching messages to existing tasks. I would think the mechanism would be similar and thus a possible two-fer feature in a future release.

Thanks again!

Ron
ronschae4

Re: Attach emails to existing appointment

Postby Scott - CC Support » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:19 am

This is a native Outlook feature. Drag a message from your Inbox to an open appointment and the message will be attached.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support