The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Bug - Multiple Profiles

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Bug - Multiple Profiles

Postby AdrenalineWerks » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:31 am

I use Outlook with 2 different profiles, each with a connection to an Exchange system. (i.e. one profile connects to my work's Exchange system, the other profile connects to my client's Exchange system).

I noticed the other day, after switching from one profile to the other, the Clear Context dropdown had Suggested Topics from the wrong profile. While logged into my Work profile, I could see topics assoicated with my client's profile. Sometimes if I have the same topic in both profiles (i.e. Receipts) then both show in the Suggested Topics.

My topic folders are stored in my Exchange folder hierarchy.

Thanks,
Roger
AdrenalineWerks

Re: Bug - Multiple Profiles

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:12 am

ClearContext does not support the use of multiple profiles at this time. When switching, many settings are combined from both profiles (though Topic assignments reside in the mail file itself and are not affected).
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support