The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Calculation of responsiveness

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Calculation of responsiveness

Postby zf2645 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:36 am

I'm interesting in understanding how the responsiveness stat is calculated, as I am using ClearContext for a Smart Phone Pilot evaluation.

Here's the formula I'm assuming ClearContext uses for responsiveness (in hours):

Out of subset of e-mails that I have responded to on a given day: (TimeSent - Timereceived) / (# of Emails I responded to)
zf2645

Re: Calculation of responsiveness

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Yes, the formula you noted is the more or less how ClearContext calculates the response time. The response time listed on the online stats page is an average over a week, while the response time on the Daily Digest email is since the last digest was created (typically one day).

Currently, the response time is only recorded when a messages is replied through Outlook where ClearContext can monitor that action.
ClearContext Support

Postby tabers » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:52 am

I want to ensure that my team responds to all emails in 2 hours or less during core business hours. All in boxes are shared throughout the team so everyone can see each others' email boxes that contain customer emails. Ideally I'd like an alert or something to indicate that an email is more than 2 hours old during the hours of 9-4.
tabers

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:23 am

Thank you for the suggestion, we will pass along the feedback to the development team.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support