The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Cannot get Clearcontext to work in Outlook 2013

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Cannot get Clearcontext to work in Outlook 2013

Postby sowrpdpig » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:05 am

Good Morning,

I have downloaded ClearContext, and have attempted to install it on my laptop. Once I have done so, it shows up in the list if Outlook Addins, but disabled. I have followed all the instructions on your page, to include uninstalling and deleting the various registry items, and then reinstalling, with the same result.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

I am using Outlook 2013 64bit.

Thanks.
sowrpdpig

Re: Cannot get Clearcontext to work in Outlook 2013

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:04 am

If you are using the 64 bit version of Outlook 2013, are you also installing the 64 bit version of ClearContext? If there is a 32/64 bit mismatch, the installer usually will redirect to the right version, but occasionally this does not happen.

If you need to manually select the 64 bit version of ClearContext, please click on a download link, ignore the default download, then find the link for the 64 bit version.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support