The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

CC Contacts Folder

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

CC Contacts Folder

Postby asanz » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:22 pm

On initial setup CC created a ClearContext Contacts listing under my default Contacts folder, and added several contacts, none of which were in my default contacts folder.

Now that I'm priortizing contacts, it's creating contacts as needed, but putting them in my default contacts folder instead of putting them in the CC Contacts folder (which I would prefer)

How can I fix this..?

André
asanz

Postby brad » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:12 pm

After setup, IMS creates new contacts in your primary contacts folder. There is no way to changed this behavior at this time.
Brad Meador
brad

Postby markemw » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:50 am

Just to mention that I would find this helpful as well. Because CC prioritises per contact (not per email address) we are forced to add even low priority senders to our contacts - e.g. email lists. Most of us won't want to do this. If there was an option for contacts to be created in the CC Contacts folder, this would be really helpful. As it is, I have to manually move them, which is obviously a pain.
markemw

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:05 am

Thanks for the additional feedback.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support