The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

clear context exchange and two mailboxes

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

clear context exchange and two mailboxes

Postby frtheodore » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:45 am

Hello,

I'm running outlook 2003 with exchange on a windows xp computer.

There are two e-mail accounts that I have open and use regularly (two completely seperate e-mail accounts/mailboxes not just an additional e-mail address). Clear context works on my main mailbox, but it won't access my second e-mail account. When I click on any of the folders in my second e-mail account/mailbox all the buttons are greyed out.

I currently do not have outlook caching on my workstation due to sysadmin preferences.

Any help would be appreciated

I'm using the free version currently, but it was also a problem on the pro.
frtheodore

Postby brad » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:13 am

A message must be scored by ClearContext for IMS functions to be enabled. By default, ClearContext scans and scores messages in the primary/default Inbox. Unfortunately, there is no way at this time to designate a secondary Inbox for scoring. Your options are to deliver mail from the secondary Inbox to the primary or switch the designation of your default mail file via Tools > E-Mail Accounts.
Brad Meador
brad

Postby frtheodore » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:06 pm

Thank you Brad

I'll see if I can get the 2nd account sent to my primary in exchange.

FT
frtheodore

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support