The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Clear Context Groups

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Clear Context Groups

Postby dreamliner » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Greetings, is there any way to either rename the groups, or create new ones, so that we can "auto-file" emails to the new groups?

The reason I am asking is because I have no need for a "Shopping" or "Social" folder, but I do have need for a "Forex" and "Coworker" folders. I created the new folders, but when I click on "Autofile" those new folders do not come up as options to file the email in.

I'm sure there is a way to do this, certain that a company would not force its users to use only those folders which it deemed appropriate, with no customization allowed, I just cannot figure out how to do it.

Can anyone give me the instructions on how to do this?

Thank you.
dreamliner

Re: Clear Context Groups

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:30 am

The current release of ClearContext Personal does not allow for creating additional groups, only enabling/disabling groups and adding/removing rules. The free product is primarily geared towards people who want a fully automated solution. We'll review group creation and management options based on feedback on this release.
ClearContext Support

Postby dreamliner » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 am

OK, how about the Pro version? Does that allow us to change the names of the groups?

Also, which version allows us to make emails into tasks or schedules? I read somewhere that ClearContext allows you to make an email a task or schedule with one click, is that the pro version?

Thank you.
dreamliner

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Pro allows creation of as many user created groups and rules as you would like. The existing groups can't be renamed in the current version, but they can be disabled. Renaming the ClearContext group is under consideration for a future released, pending more user feedback.

All of the task and project related features such as turning emails into related tasks and appointments are part of the Pro version.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support