The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

ClearContext for WP7

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

ClearContext for WP7

Postby saulius.bauzinskas » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:58 am

Hello,

ClearContext Pro is great product and I am really missing it on my Windows Phone 7. Absence of mobile version is really bad since I have to manually re-do a lot of stuff when I am back to my full-featured PC with Outlook. This is the only reason I would consider moving to some other product which would work both on Outlook and on WP7..

Could you please let me know what are plans for WP7 support on your road map? Detailed answer would be greatly appreciated (maybe you have due dates, etc.).

Thanks a lot!
saulius.bauzinskas

Re: ClearContext for WP7

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 am

Mobile support remains on our product roadmap, but we have no near term plans to implement. Thanks for the feedback.
ClearContext Support

Postby saulius.bauzinskas » Sat May 12, 2012 6:46 am

It has been a while since I have asked this. Maybe release of CC v6 changed something and you have reviewed your plans to release CC for iPhone, WP7 or Android?

Thanks
saulius.bauzinskas

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon May 14, 2012 9:26 am

The difficulty in creating ClearContext for the mobile platforms is that there seems to be no concept of add-ins like Outlook supports. So to support any email management functions, we would have to create an entire email client from scratch.

For mobile platforms, creating a subset of ClearContext Pro dealing only with tasks and Projects is something we are considering.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support