The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

ClearContext Light or Personal ClearContext?

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

ClearContext Light or Personal ClearContext?

Postby maryburt1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:51 am

I have noticed in a previous post - (May ? 2010) that a light version would soon be available. Has one been released or when? I downloaded the pro version and it is a bit overwhelming? Perhaps if I had a lighter version and could then possibly upgrade to the pro at a later time.....
maryburt1

Re: ClearContext Light or Personal ClearContext?

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:27 pm

We don't currently offer a personal version of the product at this time, but it's something we plan to do again in the future. Please see our blog and twitter for updates.
ClearContext Support

Postby Matias » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 am

Where can we download the last available "free edition" of clearcontext? I wanted to try TWC edition but since I've installed v5.1 a few months ago I couldn't try it because it said the trial period already expired.
Matias

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Matias:

The light version of the product is no longer available. However, we do offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you decide within 60 days of purchase that are not satisfied with the product, we will refund the full purchase price.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support