The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

ClearContext Pro v7.0 Beta

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

ClearContext Pro v7.0 Beta

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:17 pm

We have announced further details of the new v7 release and made a beta version available to our Connect subscribers. Please visit our blog for more details: http://blog.clearcontext.com
ClearContext Support

V7 Beta

Postby wombel » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:58 pm

How can I as a Connect subscriber download V7?
wombel

Re: ClearContext Pro v7.0 Beta

Postby zinkr » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 am

To access the beta, one needs an active Connect subscription and an account on our online forums. With a matching email address on the forums and Connect account, the private Connect forums which contain the beta downloads and discussion will be available. If assistance is needed with this process, please contact us via support at clearcontext.com.

I don't see any "private Connect forums"? Is there something that I need to change with my account? Trying to access/download the new ClearContext Pro v7.0 Beta.

Thanks in advance,
Bob
zinkr

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:58 am

When your email address associated with your forum account matches your Connect account email address, and you are logged into the forums, you will see the Connect private forums.

To change or check your forum email address, click on the User Control Panel link near the top, Profile tab, and then the Edit Account settings link.
ClearContext Support

Postby zinkr » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:12 pm

That worked. For some reason I had a different email address for the forum.

More proof that 80% of all errors occur somewhere between the chair and the keyboard.

Thanks!
zinkr

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support