The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

ClearContext V6.1 Beta Now Open to All

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

ClearContext V6.1 Beta Now Open to All

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 am

ClearContext v6.1 Beta is now available.

The primary focus of v6.1 is Outlook 2013 support, particularly the new inline reply mode. In addition, v6.1 is validated for use with Windows 8 and includes numerous enhancements and fixes including:

• Update layout in AutoFile Dashboard to fit more information
  • Add Jump and Assign Project access from tasks in Dashboard via right click
  • Add location for appointments in dashboard
  • Add ability to Assign Projects to tasks in organizer via right click
  • Improve quick time selections in Followup and Defer by avoiding showing odd time values
  • When reopening a composed message from drafts, remember the previous ClearContext options selected
  • When running the x64 version of Outlook and ClearContext, provide buttons for MessageContext since the integrated MessageContext is not available in the x64 version
  • Allow filing of undeliverable reports and similar status messages from the Inbox
  • Fix Bad folder links in daily digest for certain Exchange mailboxes
  • Fix email address detection for AutoAssign when using email addresses in the same Exchange organization
  • Fix positioning for Project Selector for multi-monitor setups to avoid hiding off screen
  • Add workaround to prevent iCloud addin from disrupting Appointment window

Notes:

• v6.1 accepts version 6 license keys.
  • This beta expires on June 1, 2013
  • For TWC version users, upgrading your installation using the following installation packages should retain your TWC specific attributes

System Requirements:

Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP
POP, Google Apps or Exchange Mail (Cached Exchange Mode Recommended)

Download Links:

[LINKS REMOVED - 6.1 release available]

*Note that the x64 version requires both a 64-bit operating system and the 64-bit version of Office 2010 or 2013
ClearContext Support

Re: ClearContext V6.1 Beta Now Open to All

Postby j.migdula » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 am

I'm sorry but the title of your post isn't true. I'm using CC v5.4.5, becuase of some problems with 6.0 - I've tested 6.0 and turned back to 5.4.5. Now I'd like to test new version to check if some bugs were fixed or not, but is not possible. I tried to uninstall current version and install beta, but still it's impossible.
So - how I could test this new version?
j.migdula

Re: ClearContext V6.1 Beta Now Open to All

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Once you have used up your trial period on a major version, the trial will remain expired for that version. To have a new trial period, you would need to install on a new computer, or a different user profile on the same computer.

Feel free to contact us if there is a specific fix you are looking for, and we can let you know if any work was done on it for v6.1.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support