The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

ClearContext V6.2 Beta Now Open to All

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

ClearContext V6.2 Beta Now Open to All

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 am

ClearContext v6.2 Beta is now available.

This version focuses on feature enhancements and fixes:

• Deferred messages are returned to the top of the Inbox by default. This is done by changing the received time of the message to the current time. The original sent time can be viewed in the message itself.
  • Deferred messages are tagged with an Outlook category to allow for easy identification of messages that have previously been deferred. In addition, the category can be used as a criteria for Outlook search to quickly find all deferred messages.
  • Printing from the Organizer has been enhanced to show tasks and appointments grouped and ordered as displayed on the Organizer screen
  • Fixed an issue with filing of sent messages in EAS configurations connected to outlook.com, hotmail.com and live.com email accounts.
  • Optimized the creation of Daily Digest messages to eliminate or reduce any performance impact to the Outlook window.
  • Fixed bug in followup not following preference of attaching original message
  • Allow defer of items other than regular email messagse
  • Added the MYN to-do view to the new task peek screen in Outlook 2013
  • Fix display of certain window images when screen is scaled for larger text
  • Integrate status of Connect membership to product. *(Some work is still pending on our servers, so your Connect information may not show up unless you ask us to manually associate your account)
  • Various other fixes and improvements

Notes:

• v6.2 utilizes existing Version 6 license keys.
  • This beta expires on November 1, 2013
  • For MYN/TWC version users, upgrading your installation using the following installation packages should retain your MYN/TWC specific attributes

System Requirements:

Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP
POP, Google Apps, Outlook.com/hotmail.com/live.com EAS, Exchange Mail (Cached Exchange Mode Recommended)

Download Links:

(links removed, v6.2 has been released to production. Please click on any download link or button on www.clearcontext.com to download the latest version)
ClearContext Support

Re: ClearContext V6.2 Beta Now Open to All

Postby kszmigie » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 pm

I was evaluating CC some time ago (do not rememeber which version) and just recently upgraded my Outlook and noticed new CC appeared 6.1/6.2Beta. I would like to re-evaluate new CC version now in new Outlook but after installation of both 6.1 and 6.2Beta I have again message "Thanks for trying Clear Context" so I understand it accounts for the previous try out. Can I try out the new 6.2 version now? How can I do it? Thank you!

Regards,
Jakub
kszmigie

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:38 am

We're currently only offering one trial per major version of the product. To start a new trial, you would need to use a different computer, or different profile on your existing computer. Alternatively, you can purchase the product and take advantage of our 60 day money back guarantee if it doesn't work out for you.

Is there something in particular that didn't work for you when you tried v6.0? The updates in 6.1 and 6.2 are incremental, and the core of the capabilities is similar.
ClearContext Support

Postby kszmigie » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:20 am

ClearContext Support wrote:Is there something in particular that didn't work for you when you tried v6.0?

I understand. No, it's more about the fact that I migrated to new Outlook and was curious about the experience after upgrade.
K.
kszmigie

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support