The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Contact Analysis

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Contact Analysis

Postby jcude » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:55 am

I'm evaluating IMS 4.0.7 for possible use within my company. Our support department sends most of their email each day from within their own mailbox using Outlook 2003 or 2007. To keep our personal email address "private", we display the "From" field in when composing a message and input our support email address. The processes that analyze the message and contact history doesn't seem to be including any of these email. I've added our support email address as an "additional email alias" in the identity section and this seems to have no affect. Am I missing something somewhere?

Thanks,
Jim
jcude

Re: Contact Analysis

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:13 am

Please go to ClearContext > About > Email Support and send me the data in that email. Reference this thread. Attach a message that is not being recognized by dragging it from the messages list onto the new email. This will attach the message and preserve the data in it so that we can analyze. Also include a screen print of ClearContext > Options > Identity.

Thanks for your patience as we investigate.
ClearContext Support

Re: Contact Analysis

Postby jcude » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:38 pm

message sent to support...
jcude

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support