The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Could not load some objects because they are not available o

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Could not load some objects because they are not available o

Postby Henry » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:16 am

I run windows 7 with Outlook 2010, 32bit. Clear context has not given any problems for the last three months. Yesterday it started giving the following error “Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine” when replying to any mails.
I cannot run “Help > Diagnostics” as this has been removed from Office 2010. I have uninstalled clear context using the ims_removal_5.1.0.zip. After reinstalling clear context the problem persist. Can you please help.
Henry

Re: Could not load some objects because they are not available o

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 am

Try running the Repair utility on Office 2010 from the Programs list in Windows Control Panel. Open the Programs list, click on Microsoft Office 2010 and click repair. This may ask for your Office installation media. Please confirm that this fixes your issue.
ClearContext Support

Re: Could not load some objects because they are not available o

Postby Henry » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 am

This did resolve the issue, thank you very much..
Henry

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support