The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Defer defaults

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Defer defaults

Postby ssholloway » Fri May 23, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi, Brad--
The defer button defaults to the last time period specified when "time from now" is selected, but does not remember the last date and time used in the "specific time and date" option. Since I defer a large number of emails over the week to be handled in my weekly review on Friday at 6 PM, I'd like to have the time/date saved from the last invocation so I don't have to re-input it each time.
Thanks.
--Sue
ssholloway

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri May 23, 2008 2:08 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Sue. I have added it to the list.
ClearContext Support

Postby gmphap1 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:51 pm

This would be a great help to me as well! It would be nice if it just remembered the last date and time like it does the interval.

Thank you!
gmphap1

Re: Defer defaults

Postby terryea » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:44 am

Rather than starting a new thread on this, I want to second (or third..) basically the same request. When I go through my mailbox and defer items, they nearly are all done to a specific date/time in the future. I'd much prefer if the default of Defer was to remember the last date/time I had deferred items to. thanks!
terryea

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support