The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Defer is not setting reminders or moving messages

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Defer is not setting reminders or moving messages

Postby pmedley » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:56 pm

Defer used to work, but, after a recent upgrade to Exchange Server 2003 at work (at least this is when I noticed the problem), defer no longer works.

I have ClearContext 3.0.5 on a Windows XP SP2 box. In Outlook 2003, after clicking the defer button, I get the pop up asking how long to defer, but nothing happens after I select the amount of time to defer.
pmedley

Postby brad » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:26 pm

Please go to ClearContext > About, click Email Support, and send me the detail in that email. Reference this thread when you do so. This will give me additional information about your environment. Thanks.
Brad Meador
brad

Postby brad » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:36 pm

Some additional questions - does this happen on all messages? Are you trying to Defer a non-mail item such as an appointment or task request?
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support