The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

enhancement idea: expand Contact Analysis options

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

enhancement idea: expand Contact Analysis options

Postby Ioway » Wed May 30, 2007 3:55 am

When I run the Contact Analysis, I find that there are not enough differentiation options available. It may help for you to understand the scope of use for your customers; in my case:
- middle manager
- internal customers: execs, colleagues in different functional groups (finance, engineering, quality, manufacturing, procurement, legal, HR, sales)
- external customers: mentored suppliers, key suppliers
- other customers: corporate divisional management and procurement groups
- other important persons: professional groups
- personal: family members

I don't recommend that there are too many different categories within the Analysis, but it would be helpful if there was some ability to customize it for my needs (that way, it is my choice if I have identified multiple criteria which slows the analysis).

Is there any chance for enhancement of Contact Analysis in a future revision?

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to deal with prioritzation of multiple customers?

Thank you
Ioway

Postby brad » Wed May 30, 2007 7:08 pm

Have you tried adjusting scoring sliders and/or creating AutoAssign rules to help with your prioritization needs?
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support