The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Exchange OST (default) & PST Inbox

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Exchange OST (default) & PST Inbox

Postby donzelli » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:35 pm

I have been a happy ClearContext user for years, and have been using a local PST as both my default/primary file and my delivery inbox for email.

Unfortunately, I recently had to shift to using an Exchange OST as my primary/default file due to a requirement to keep my primary calendar on Exchange. Due to company policy, I still use a local PST for my personal pop accounts, which includes most of the email I need to AutoFile.

From my experience, and my reading of the support forums, there is no way to have AutoFile process email coming into an inbox other than the default inbox, right? Unfortunately, I have no choice but to use an Exchange OST as my default/primary file and a PST for my personal pop accounts must have my POP accounts deliver to an inbox other than my corporate Exchange file.

I guess I'm done using ClearContext?
donzelli

Re: Exchange OST (default) & PST Inbox

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:04 pm

The upcoming ClearContext v6 will handle AutoFile (and other automated processing) in multiple mail accounts/files. Keep up with http://blog.clearcontext.com for the latest status on v6.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support