The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Feature request - allow "Hide Filed" by default in dashboard

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Feature request - allow "Hide Filed" by default in dashboard

Postby Francois » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Like I guess many other CC users, I am pretty much of the GTD persuasion. So my inbox is essentially stuff I haven't processed yet, and whatever is filed is already processed, out of my immediate concern and out of my view. The use I have of dashboards is for processing stuff by project.
When opening a dashboard, the default for the messages list is always to show filed messages (inbox+filed). What I need to see is the stuff that's not dealt with yet, so I have to click "hide filed" first thing every time.
Could you please consider either changing the default or, as I assume there must be a good reason for this choice, to make it configurable via a CC option?
Thanks.
Francois

Re: Feature request - allow "Hide Filed" by default in dashboard

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:35 am

Thanks for the feedback. I don't expect this to be an issue when we redesign the dashboard for v5.1.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support