The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Feature request : preview of task in organizer window

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Feature request : preview of task in organizer window

Postby Mdu » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:21 am

Hello,

Is it possible to create a preview of a task in the organizer window. For the moment I often open the task and close it to see the full content of the task. A preview window like you have one for mails in outlook would be a timesaver. So if you click on a task on the right side of the screen is a preview of the content of the task shown. This avoids opening a lot of tasks.

Within the preview window it would be useful that you have (in case it is a follow up message of an e-mail) a reply or reply all button. When you do the reply you it would be useful to close the actual task and make a new one with the reply message.

This would be an easy way to send replies to e-mail messages, keeping track of your follow up tasks, avoiding to much task for the same subject and this without opening a lot of screens.

My apologies if some of these features exist already (in this case, please tell me how to do it).

Kind regards,

Marc
Mdu

Re: Feature request : preview of task in organizer window

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

Thanks for the feedback. There currently is no way to do what you describe. It does seem like a good idea, and I will add it to our feature request list for future consideration.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support