The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Feature Request -View that shows all of a thread some unread

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Feature Request -View that shows all of a thread some unread

Postby joeye » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:45 am

I would love if I could hide all unread messages yet show all threads where one or more of the messages are unread.
joeye

Postby brad » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:07 am

Thanks for the suggestion. I have added it to the list for future consideration.
Brad Meador
brad

Postby joeye » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:29 pm

Thanks for the response.
Just reread my post not sure I was 100% clear. The ask is that even messages that have been read and belong to a thread where messages are unread appear.
BTW something I saw and liked that the IntelliJ team building IDEA did was an externally visible feature que that users could vote on, every user had limited number of points he could give out. This wasn't a commit from the team to incorporate features in the product but it did let you know where you stand in that reasonable features that were high on the list would usually make it in.
Cheers
Joey
joeye

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support