The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

File Msg <multiple> is not working

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

File Msg <multiple> is not working

Postby Marty Parker » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Was able to select about 25 messages in sent folders and File Msg <multiple> would show up on the File Msg. button. But now, <multiple> shows up only sporadically. Usually only has on project name and even then not a project in the selected group of messages. Even then, pressing the File Msg button only files one (not all) of the selected messages.

By the way, when I selected all of my sent folder (hundreds of messages) ClearContext froze up. Had to hard-restart Outlook. Seems to me something has been damaged in the data structure.

Help, please.
Marty Parker
Communication Perspectives
408-420-5539
marty@parkerbiz.com
Marty Parker

Re: File Msg <multiple> is not working

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:23 pm

You may want to run scanpst on your mail files if you suspect there is something off in your data. The procedure is described in step 1 here:

http://www.clearcontext.com/help/performance.html

Selecting hundreds of messages does tend to take a long time and it may take some time for Outlook to become unfrozen.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support