The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

File Original sticky button not working

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

File Original sticky button not working

Postby davidasher » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi,

I have been using ClearContext for around 6 months and got a new laptop recently. I installed CC 6.2.5 Professional. I have a few problems now.

1. Email to task "File Original" sticky button will not stay on
2. Even when I click "File Original" the message does not get filed once clicking Save & Close.

Thanks,

Dash
davidasher

Re: File Original sticky button not working

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17 am

Please go to the ClearContext->Help screen and click the link to email a support request. We need to take a look at the diagnostic information that will be included in that email.
ClearContext Support

Postby davidasher » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help. I found that Evercontact was conflicting with Clearcontext. I have uninstalled evercontact and all is working well.

Dash
davidasher

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:57 am

Glad to hear you figured out the problem, and thanks for letting us know about the cause. We've added Evercontact to our knowledge base of known add-in conflicts.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support