The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Filing Sent Items

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Filing Sent Items

Postby GolferGuy » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi,

I recently installed the trial version for a couple of weeks then had to uninstall it. A few days later, I reinstalled the product and registered it. All my topic settings seemed to carry over just fine, however I have since noticed that my Sent Items folder on the network still has a bunch of messages that have topics assigned but were not automatically moved to their respective topic folders.

Is there a process to have the program go back and automatically file these messages into the correct topic folders? Or, do I have to comb through my entire sent items mailbox and file all of these messages manually?

Thanks.

-New user
MJ
GolferGuy

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:54 pm

First, I suggest you verify that "Save messages to Topic Folder" is checked under ClearContext > Options > Preferences > Topic Options. This will ensure that future messages with Topics assigned will be moved to the appropriate folder.

Then, click on your Sent Items folder, highlight all messages in the folder (CTRL-A) and click File. IMS will move all messages that it can out of the Sent Items folder an into Topic folders.

Any items remaining will need to be manually moved to the appropriate folder.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support