The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

font size in dashboard tasklist

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

font size in dashboard tasklist

Postby ibelotsky » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:39 pm

it could be more effective way to use the dashboard if the font size of tasks would be different depends on difficulty. for example:
- small size - you need not more than 15 minutes to complete
- middle - you need about 1 hour to complete
- big - you need more than 4 hours.

it would be easier to plan the day and find the right time to complete all of it. now I spend some time to find right task to work on. if you have more than 10-15 tasks per day time becomes more valuable no to think what i should do right now.
ibelotsky

Re: font size in dashboard tasklist

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:25 am

Thanks for the feedback. Though not implementing exactly what you ask, we are hard at work on v5.1 redesign which will help more efficiently identify your highest priority and most urgent tasks.
ClearContext Support

Postby ibelotsky » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:36 am

ok, thanks! but i didn't mentioned the priority of the task onlu difficulty. foк example, you have only 30 minuets before the lanch. the question: what tasks could you do in these pereiod of time? you just need to search on only on priority level
ibelotsky

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 pm

What method do you use to track difficulty/time required to complete a task in Outlook?
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support