The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

How are Average Replies Sent statistics calculated?

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

How are Average Replies Sent statistics calculated?

Postby rcagle » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:44 am

I really like the product, and have used it over the past two years for continuous process improvement in how I manage my email and work. For the most part, I understand and am happy with the way the tool works, and metrics are calculated. However, I am at a loss to explain why the "Communication - How effectively you interact with contacts." statistic on-line shows my stats as a 61 out of 100, with average replies sent per day at 9, when it shows the average for all users as 83 out of 100 - but only 7 replies sent per day.

If there is a more complex way the value is actually calculated, I understand; but on the surface, it just appears to be broken.

Rick
rcagle

Re: How are Average Replies Sent statistics calculated?

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:00 pm

The rating of "Communication - How effectively you interact with contacts" is largely determined by how long it takes you to respond to emails. While it certainly takes more effort to respond in a timely manner with a greater volume of email, from the perspective of those you are communicating with, they only perceive how responsive you are in responding regardless of how busy you may be.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support