The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Improvement ideas

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Improvement ideas

Postby Gnopps » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:15 am

Thanks a again for a good product! Besides the suggestions I proposed a few days ago, I'd also like to see the following changes in Clearcontext:

• Remember project for task attachments - I will often answer an email that is attached to a task. When sending my reply CC asks me for what project this email belongs to. I'd like to see CC "remember" this based on what task the email came from or by locating the original email (like Todoist does) instead of attaching it.
  • When emails are attached to tasks I'd like to see the attachment on the top instead of the bottom - Often when reading task emails I prefer its original formatting, etc. instead of reading it in task view. As it is now I have to scroll to bottom of task to open the attached email.
  • Don't autofile from specific folders - Sometimes I'll go to my Sent-folder and do a reply-all from there. CC then autofiles the original sent message from the sent-folder to the project folder, although I want all sent emails in my sent-folder. I know I can manually untick "file original" but I may forget this and then the message is moved. Thus an option to exclude some folder from autofiling would be better.
Gnopps

Re: Improvement ideas

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:17 am

Thanks for the feedback, we'll forward it on to the product group.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support