The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

IMS Dashboard filtering - *de* selecting topics or category

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

IMS Dashboard filtering - *de* selecting topics or category

Postby AlexB » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:39 pm

I like the new dashboard :-)

One request I may have said before but I'd like to make sure it isn't lost. I'd like to see more sophisticated filtering using topics and categories. Specifically, instead of just a simple dropdown to select what to show, it would be nice to have a dialog where you could check which ones to include from each. And you might want to allow a user to save those preferences as a filter set that they can then quickly select in the future. In my case, my two biggest views would be "home" vs "work" things. So I have multiple categories that I'd want to show or not show depending on what mode I'm in. And it would also be nice to slice a different way, remove all of the @Online things when I'm offline, eg, on a plane, but show everything else.

Keep up the good work ;-)

Thanks,
Alex
AlexB

Postby brad » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:47 pm

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. I have added it to the list.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support