The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Inbox views completely broken

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Inbox views completely broken

Postby gabrielf » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:22 am

Hey guys,

As part of my workflow, I like to delete BACN in a chronological view (Clearcontext by Day Grouped) and then switch to importance view to work through replies, tasks, etc. For that view, I use Clearcontext Prioritized Grouped).

Yesterday, the prioritized view stopped working, mid session. I quickly modified another Prioritized view to use replace that one, and was happy for a while.

Today, the rest of the views stopped working. I've tried to restore to original as per the CC options dialog, and have also tried to reset the views in Outlook by starting it with /cleanviews. Neither has worked.

I've also tried reinstalling CC.

Please help me, as I depend on these views to make sense of the 2-300+ emails I receive a day.
gabrielf

Re: Inbox views completely broken

Postby Scott - CC Support » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am

Try one of these from our FAQ. If that doesn't help, please describe in more detail how the views are broken (no color-coding? not sorting correctly?) so that I can recommend a course of action.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support