The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Incorrect stats when using nokia communicator

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Incorrect stats when using nokia communicator

Postby stwxy75 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:36 am

Hi,

I think your sent/reply statistics are not correct when answering a lot of eMails on my mobile device (Nokia Communicator - e90).

It seems that your stats are only considering those eMails writing in my outlook client ...

Best regards
Stefan
stwxy75

Re: Incorrect stats when using nokia communicator

Postby Scott - CC Support » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:14 am

Stats currently only take into account email activity within the Outlook client. The ability to count email sent outside the Outlook client is on our features list for future consideration.
Scott - CC Support

Postby stwxy75 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:37 am

Scott - CC Support wrote:Stats currently only take into account email activity within the Outlook client. The ability to count email sent outside the Outlook client is on our features list for future consideration.

OK, that would be nice and makes sense since I am for example answering about 50-80% of my eMails on my communicator ...

Best regards
Stefan
stwxy75

Postby a_t_jackson » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:43 am

I relatively new to CC. Is it still the case that stats only consider items received or process when using Outlook, and that anything done on a mobile device is ignored?
a_t_jackson

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Yes, it is still the case that stats are only collected for those messages received or sent from Outlook. Some stats such as received that should still be fairly accurate even though they are only counted in Outlook. The send and replied type stats however would not be well reflected if the activity happens outside of Outlook.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support