The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Mail that is forwarded from Googl Account to Pop

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Mail that is forwarded from Googl Account to Pop

Postby vjazz » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:55 am

I installed Clear Context and stopped receiving any mail that is forwarded from my Google
com account to my regular pop account. Any ideas? I have run multiple tests. I have not un-installed clear context yet. Thought I would see if you had any ideas first.

Thanks
vjazz

Re: Mail that is forwarded from Googl Account to Pop

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:55 am

In theory, ClearContext should not have an impact on message receipt. Is it possible that messages are being moved somewhere when received? Try performing an Advanced Search (from the Tools menu) and see if you can find a message that you should have received.

If that's not the issue, try running SCANPST against your mailbox and see if the problem is resolved. Finally, if all else fails, uninstall ClearContext and verify that the problem goes away. Please let me know what you find.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support