The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Moved to Windows 7 and CC V6 - autoassign rules gone

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Moved to Windows 7 and CC V6 - autoassign rules gone

Postby hzjpmp » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:57 am

Hi,
I moved to a new PC with Windows 7 and installed CC V6 with Outlook 2010. I ran thru the setup wizard screens then ran your batch file on my old machine and ran the .reg file and copied the .db file on the new machine. Restarted Outlook 2010 and my autoassign rules list is empty.

Can you assist me in putting my autoassign rules in place? I had to go to Run... and typed Appdata in to find the hidden appdata folder and it looks like my .db file is there and intact.

Thanks.
hzjpmp

Re: Moved to Windows 7 and CC V6 - autoassign rules gone

Postby hzjpmp » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 am

Never mind - I fixed it by altering the batch file from your website. Thanks
hzjpmp

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 am

Great, glad to hear you were able to solve the problem. Is there a problem with the batch file for backing up the settings?
ClearContext Support

Postby hzjpmp » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:37 pm

No, I'd imagine not for most people. My company does funny stuff with the Windows registry. Not your fault... Thanks
hzjpmp

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support