The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Multiple Email Accounts

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Multiple Email Accounts

Postby CodeCowboy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:09 pm

I am a small business owner and I have multiple email accounts set up in their own pst's.

I'll call them "work" and "personal"

For a long time I just used CC for my personal folders, my work was straightforward enough. Now I have put both on the same machine and cannot figure out how to get CC to allow me to assign work emails a topic. the "Click to Assign" combo box is grayed out while the Work account Inbox is selected.

Is there a way to handle this?
CodeCowboy

Re: Multiple Email Accounts

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 pm

ClearContext actively process messages in the primary, default Inbox. Unfortunately, there is not a way to manage multiple, separate Inboxes.
ClearContext Support

Postby roberttack » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Does clear context have plans to support multiple email accounts? I am also a small business owner and have both a personal email and work email address on same computer. It would be great if CC could handle both inboxes.
roberttack

Postby Scott - CC Support » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 am

Thanks for your feedback. This is on our features wish-list, but we do not have a estimated date for implementation at this time.
Scott - CC Support

Postby karviki » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Hi, can I change the primary account ? If yes, how ?
I've already change the primary account in Outlook, after I installed CC.
karviki

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 am

What version of Outlook are you on? Change the primary/default account in Outlook 2003 and 2007 and the primary/default mail file in Outlook 2007 to the account you want ClearContext to work against. You will need to restart Outlook for these changes to take effect.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support