The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Multiple Exchange Accounts in one profile

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Multiple Exchange Accounts in one profile

Postby premgyani » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 am

I am using Outlook 2013 and have two exchange profiles in a single profile. I believe Outlook now supports a maximum of 10 but you are a braver man than I if you go that high!

Anyway, I can set ClearContext 6.1.1 to file in either one or the other but have to continuously change and reboot outlook. Is there any way to get folders in both the exchange accounts to be available at the same time? Or better still a way that the software knows what account the specific email or sending email address is associated with and displays that set of folders in the 'file' options?

Thank you, Prem
premgyani

Re: Multiple Exchange Accounts in one profile

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:37 am

ClearContext does work with multiple accounts in Outlook, but ClearContext can only see what Outlook sees in any given profile. If you want to file to multiple accounts simultaneously, you would have to configure Outlook to show both accounts in the folder tree at the same time by having both email accounts added to the Outlook Account Settings screen.

If the accounts are setup in separate profiles, where you have to choose the profile when Outlook starts, ClearContext can only file to the account that is setup for that profile.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support