The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Never Received Free Upgrade Information for CC 3.0

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Never Received Free Upgrade Information for CC 3.0

Postby DLB » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:05 am

CC Support,

I ordered Clear Context late in 2006 and was supposed to get an email with information to upgrade to CC 3.0 when it became available, but never did.

I have emailed you twice requesting assitance without receiving a response.

I checked my junk email folder and verified that it did not accidentally get placed in there.

Please help.

Thanks,
DLB
DLB

Postby brad » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:10 am

David:

We sent your key on October 27th and re-sent the key again on 12/7 in response to your support request. I am sending a third time from the address support at clearcontext dot com. It is going to your hotmail address. Please double-check your junk mail folder to ensure that the key is not being sent there by accident.

Please confirm for me that you receive the key. Thanks.
Brad Meador
brad

Thanks, I finally got it!

Postby DLB » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:23 pm

Brad,
I'm sorry for the trouble. I still don't understand it, but found your note from 12/18 in my hotmail trash can today. I forwarded it to my outlook account and was able to open the embedded messages and get the key and instructions.

I added clearcontext.com to my safe list so I hope I won't have further problems. I thought I had already done this and even so, thought it would move email to my Junk folder, not directly to the trash folder. The trash folder is only supposed to keep files for 24 hours so I guess in a way I lucked out that it was still in there.

I plan to upgrade this afternoon.

Best Regards,
DLB
DLB

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support