The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

New User Guide

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

New User Guide

Postby pfavara » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:21 am

Are there any planes to update the user guide? It seems to be associated with a dated version of ClearContext and isn't as helpful as it could be with the latest CC version.
pfavara

Re: New User Guide

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:27 am

We update the user guide each time there is a new version of ClearContext. The online user guide should be up to date with the current version of ClearContext. The screen captures do reflect a variety of supported Outlook versions from 2003-2013, so perhaps that is what seems outdated to you?
ClearContext Support

Postby pfavara » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:36 am

Thanks for the reply...I now understand that different versions of outlook are used in the screen captures. But the problem arises when the screen capture is out of date. For example, I am trying to follow the instruction on pg 15 of the userguide, step 4, first asterick - and I can't follow the instruction because Outlook 2013 does not appear to have the same icons to allow a command for the original message (file or delete) upon a reply.
pfavara

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am

Thanks for the feedback, we can see how the screen prints can be confusing in that case. Since support for Outlook 2003 has now ended from Microsoft, that will also be the case for the next version of ClearContext and the screen prints will be updated to the recent versions of Outlook.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support