The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Notes, Tags?

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Notes, Tags?

Postby jasonh » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:08 am

I'm all over clearcontext, has been one of the best programs for my work flow I've found.

However, I'd like to sometimes mark-up an email, with a little note or something similar. When I view the email, there could be a button that allows "notes" and not the outlook provided ones, they suck... but allows one to type "Customer changed mind, etc" then you can view these in the ClearContext related view or as "sticky" window.

I currently send everything over to onenote to do my mark-up, but if I've created a task/schedule from outlook it doesn't show up in onenote and creating the task/schedule from onenote doesn't add to the related and I have to manually assign the clearcontext

I also would love the ability to "tag" notes and all the wonderful stuff that comes along with that.

I use mailtags on my mac and the notes feature is quite wonderful...
http://indev.ca/
jasonh

Postby brad » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:33 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. Both of these have been suggested before and are on our features list for future consideration. I don't have a time estimate for if/when we will get to it.

Please send more ideas as you have them. Thanks!
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support