The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Outlook Mail, rules, change to autofile

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Outlook Mail, rules, change to autofile

Postby ghsoba » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 am

I have been running Outlook 2010 with rules to automatically move messages to a CC folder when the message has me on the cc list rather than the TO address line. I also have a number of other rules in outlook 10 that apply to incoming messages. I would like to migrate / change to have this addressed w/ autofile. In addition, I'd like to refine the rules so that certain of the messages where I'm cc'd but where the sender or topic is "important" stay in my in-box. How do I accomplish this?

PS Started using this yesterday, already finding tangible time savings.

Thanks
George
ghsoba

Re: Outlook Mail, rules, change to autofile

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:00 am

Currently, AutoFile only looks at the sender email address to determine whether an email should be filed. So, I don't think it is possible to move your Outlook rules into AutoFile at this time. We do hope to make the AutoFile rule criteria more capable in a future release.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support