The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Outlook reinstalled - stats off

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Outlook reinstalled - stats off

Postby shells » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 am

Online my average response time is showing up as 2.4 hours, on my machine it says 46603.5 days. I think there is a problem. I recently upgraded to Vista and had to reinstall Outlook. When I logged into the online stat site most of the data seemed to link up, but on my desktop there was this one problem.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Shelly
shells

Re: Outlook reinstalled - stats off

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:58 am

ClearContext stores statistics information on the local machine. It sounds like that information was lost in the upgrade. Run ClearContext > Options > Analyze Contacts to restore much of the information.
ClearContext Support

Postby shells » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:33 pm

I did this when I first installed and again just now. Most things are running normally, but not this particular feature.
Any other ideas? Is there a way to reset the counter?
shells

Postby Scott - CC Support » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:11 pm

There is not a way to reset the counter. I expect that with use over the next week or two the problem will rectify itself.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support