The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Missing inteligent prioritization

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Missing inteligent prioritization

Postby gminarelli » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:43 am

Hi, I use CC for 2 years, and the reason I bought CC was because his very inteligent mathematical way to prioritize messages...
What I would like to say is that I am not seeing any value in the new prioritization scheme and don´t see a reason to you to have changed this.

categorizing messages to important and not important is not a good way to categorize then. Not every e-mail from my boss, for example are important e-mail, I can have an e-mail that I do not answer a lot, so, it is not important.. where is this component in the new prioritization scheme..

I may be wrong, so, feel free to correct me, I think the new prioritization scheme can be easily substituted by a set of rules in outlook...

I am not convinced to change to the v5.X and still use v4. In the future, probably, I will look for a tool that makes the five layer prioritization, or continue using V4... I suggest you take back the mathematical prioritization as an option.

Thanks
Best regards
Gustavo Minarelli
gminarelli

Re: Missing inteligent prioritization

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:29 am

Gustavo:

Thanks for your feedback. Please see this post from our CEO for additional information on these changes.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support