The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Dashboard changes in 5.1?

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Dashboard changes in 5.1?

Postby watsonjim2004 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:45 pm

I have been using clearcontext for a while, and can't imagine using Outlook without it.

One thing that I have been hoping to see is a change in the Dashboard so that once a project has been chosen, when Outlook is shut down, and then brought up again that project is still in the dashboard. I currently don't use the dashboard because I need to reselect the projects I want in the dashboard each time I bring it up. I would love to be able to set up the projects I want to focus on for the week, and then not have to change them as the week goes on and I go in and out of OUtlook.

Any chance of seeing this in 5.1?

Jim
watsonjim2004

Re: Dashboard changes in 5.1?

Postby Scott - CC Support » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:33 pm

I expect the v5.1 redesign will render this request obsolete. Watch our blog for future announcements about the changes.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support