The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Office 2010, Clear Context 5.0.2, Prioritize day grouped

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Office 2010, Clear Context 5.0.2, Prioritize day grouped

Postby wlabar » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 pm

ok

Up graded to Office 2010 so took the plunge and installed 5.0.2. Now having a hell of time trying to get as close as I can to the old ClearContext Prioritized By Day Grouped. IN other words for each day I want to sort by prioritization or "category" in 5.0.2

How do I do so

Wayne
wlabar

Re: Office 2010, Clear Context 5.0.2, Prioritize day grouped

Postby Scott - CC Support » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:23 pm

This view is not available in v5. See this post for additional detail on views and prioritization.
Scott - CC Support

Postby wlabar » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Well that is not good since I bought CC to manage my emails in a way different than how Microsoft wants me to view them. Yes i get color coding but would like for each day to be prioritized like in ver 4. I would have stuck with that but it is cumbersome in 2010.

Is there not way to do this with sort and view with office, using the prioritization of category assigned by CC?

Wayne
wlabar

Postby Scott - CC Support » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 pm

The problem is that when you group by date in Outlook, it groups down to the minute. There's not a native Outlook field that only allows you to put all of today's messages in one group and then sort by another field. You can use the ClearContext Prioritized by Category view to see all of your message grouped by priority and sorted by date.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support