The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Version 4.6 versus V5

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Version 4.6 versus V5

Postby mesmer » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:52 am

I want to buy CC but do i have to buy V4.6 with the limited updates (possibly none) or wait
until V5 comes out and get all the V5 updates ..???? .....a no brainer i think
I am currently using the trial but what do i do when the trial expires ? and V5 hasnt been released

Can you offer and suggestions ?
mesmer

Re: Version 4.6 versus V5

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 am

Thanks for your interest. Everyone who purchases v4 after August 1, 2009 will receive a complimentary upgrade to v5 when it is released.
ClearContext Support

Postby Jeff_D » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:57 am

This plugin is my most important, I received the complimentary upgrade to version 5.

I am assisting a friend get his promised complimentary upgrade to version 5. He purchased version 4 after August 1, 2009 and even received an email telling him he would get a complimentary upgrade. He either never got the upgrade via email, or it was lost or it was gobbled up as spam.

He emailed 3 different email addresses at ClearContext (including Brad's) 2 weeks ago and has not heard back.

How can I help him get his version 5 upgrade?
Jeff_D

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am

We respond to every email we receive, usually within 24 hours. Tell your friend to check his junk mail folder and/or to double-check that he is sending to the correct address (support at clearcontext dot com).

That said, I suspect he just needs to look up his v5 registration key here.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support