The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Message Prioritization

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Message Prioritization

Postby traceke » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:42 pm

How can I remove a contact from the VIP list?
traceke

Re: Message Prioritization

Postby Scott - CC Support » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Scott - CC Support

Postby traceke » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:38 pm

I did review this documentation. However what it doesn't tell me is how to stop messages from some senders from being prioritized. I looked at the contact and there is nothing showing how to unproiritze someone. It is also marking things as priority for folks that aren't even in my contact list.
traceke

Postby Scott - CC Support » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 pm

To remove a contact from the VIP list, disable the Mark Important button on the sender's contact.

To remove a contact from the CC OK list, remove that sender's contact record from your address book.

[url]It is also marking things as priority for folks that aren't even in my contact list[/url]

In addition to marking known contacts CC OK, ClearContext marks replies to messages you send as CC OK. Turn this off via ClearContext > Options.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support