The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

How to customize recent topic list

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

How to customize recent topic list

Postby arizonanorse » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 am

Is there a way to customize the Recent Project list used when filing a message? (Clear Context/Filing/File Msg: project name) or (Clear Context/Filing/File Thread: project name) Here's what I have:

Gmail/all mail
gmail/all mail (xxxxx@gmail.com)
gmail/starred
gmail/starred (xxxx@gmail.com)
Deleted items (xxxx@gmail.com)

and the rest are projects I want.
Inbox/OSLC
COE
etc etc etc

I DON'T want to see any of those gmail projects as I never actually file to them. They are taking up space from the projects I DO want to see. How can I get rid of those I don't use or want?
arizonanorse

Re: How to customize recent topic list

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:23 pm

These folder names were likely identified during setup analysis.

As you file to folders, they will replace those unused folders in the recently used list.

If they are old, unused folders, you can also delete them to immediately remove them from the project suggestion list.
ClearContext Support

Postby arizonanorse » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:26 am

Actually on one machine they are not replacing, hence the post. The problem is occurring under Office 2010, 32 bit version running on 64 bit computer. Windows 7.

On my netbook they seem to be replacing. Same software.
arizonanorse

Postby Scott - CC Support » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Suggested Projects are stored per machine per contact. To test that it is functioning correctly, highlight a message from a given contact. File that message to five unique folders. Those folders should now be suggested for all messages from that contact?
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support