The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Rename Autofile Filing Groups

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Rename Autofile Filing Groups

Postby gnjenkins » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 am

Hi

1) Is is possible to rename the Filing Groups within Autofile? For example, I'd prefer "Networking" in place of "Social".

2) Is it possible to add "@domain.com" to the Autofile lists. I can see "@twitter.com" in the AutoFile Group: Social but I can find out how to add @linkedin.com for example.

Thanks.
gnjenkins

Re: Rename Autofile Filing Groups

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Both of these feature requests are on our wish list for a future release. Thanks for the feedback.

FYI - Pro users can create new filing groups and drag messages from existing ones to redirect. In your example, create a new Networking group and drag a LinkedIn message into it.
ClearContext Support

Postby quarksoft » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 am

How can I submit my vote for this enhancement. Renaming AutoFile groups and allowing a simple way to edit the rules should be something that we can already do.
quarksoft

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:48 am

Vote is submitted. We'll post an update in the New Year regarding upcoming release plans.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support